Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

zondag 30 december 2012

Presents: packages of love!

Present for Judie

I love giving presents, I love putting a lot of time, love and creativity in gifts.
Christmas is a perfect opportunity to show people they're loved...

As a student, I don't have a lot of money to buy big gifts, but that doesn't mean I can't put a lot of love in it! I made this package for my best friend and roommate, Judie, for Christmas. It was a package full of little presents to encourage her to live LIFE and take care of her spirit, soul and body. I attached little cards to every present with an inspiring quote or little love note. The package itself is made of a milk bottle, painted in red haha! Colors are really important for me and I just enjoyed the fact that literally everything was in the right color scheme of pink/red. :)

Give some love!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten