Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

dinsdag 19 februari 2013

ARTelier



I desperately need a studio (atelier). One big enough for me to run around, dance, and make paintings on canvasses bigger than myself. One with walls filled with pictures, paintings and colors and where every corner is filled with a poem. One where I can turn up the music to the max, and can scream, laugh, cry and sing without anyone ever hearing me. One where I can splash paint around without ever having to worry that it becomes a 'too big of a mess'. I would call it my ARTelier and I would express my heart there without having to deal with anybody else. Then after some hours of deep exhaling, I would walk out to inhale again. Beauty is the artist's breath.

 That's what my heart needs, especially when in a emotionally extreme season.  But I won't wait for my ARTelier, I'll start with what I have now and dream for more. :) So when you walk into our apartment, it often looks like a bomb exploded in our dining room. A creative explosion covers the table, chairs and ground, made by either me or my roommate Roos.

Let there be ART!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten