Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

maandag 18 februari 2013

Collaging chaos



I decided that the way my to-do lists look like is a perfect display of the way my left and right side of my brain work together. I think in lists, I have to make lists in order to get all those thoughts, ideas and craziness in my head into order. I even think in lists when I'm having a conversation with someone, so I can always get back to the 'main road' when we went off on rabbit trails. I take notes at school in lists, I make lists when I have a lot of things to do and I make lists when I have a day off.
I just love lists! That's the administrative, left side of my brain.

But then my right side. My right side loves images, colors and beautiful designs. My right side makes me happy. So when I'm making todo-lists, I'm collaging them. It takes me perhaps 5 minutes more work, but everytime I look at my list, I become happy! 

Wanna know where I'm talking about about left and right side of the brain? Look at this picture (not made by me):


right brain

left brain



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten