Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

zondag 24 maart 2013

It's a beautiful life

Life is not only serious business. Life is fun. Life is doing stuff with friends. Life is enjoying moments. Life is capturing those moments.

Let me share those captured moments of enjoying life.

My first drivers lesson! My roommate taught me how to drive a stick shift.
Paying 2500 dollars for a Dutch drivers license? No thanks, we do it American style!
A day exploring San Francisco with friends. What a beautiful city! 

I'm in love with my daily morning-routine. I love sitting at the river side in the sun with my music, journal, books, Bible and the presence of the speaking God. It's my time to breathe and hear the rhythms of my heart and His heart come into a beautiful harmony.

These pictures are taken at our Valentines Party with some of my amazing friends.
About this party, I wrote on Facebook:
 I've never been treated this honoring by men in all my life. Big shout out for the guys of my Revival Group. You made me feel respected, valued and loved as a woman tonight at our Valentines party. Thank you for serving us during dinner, the roses, prophetic words and declarations and your honor. You spoke my love language, my love tank is filled!

Friends, food, beautiful view, camfire, worship, prophecy, fun: perfect night!

Although we look like we are ready to take off into the Universe, we actually were ready to paint that thing behind us.
Why? Because revival in a city doesn't only mean that we go out on the streets to pray for people and we have Church meetings in town. It also means serving the city by cleaning, painting and doing manual labor on our day off. 

A birthday with the Dutch Bethel-students. My family, not by blood, but by  heart!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten