Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

woensdag 27 november 2013

Blog moved


"There is no line on the horizon. 
Only an open invitation to explore both worlds, 
discover the depths of heaven and earth." 

 I am proud to announce that I finally launched my new blog!
After years of having 5 blogs with different purposes and on different platforms, I decided to start all over again.
My photography portfolio and website are still in process, but my new blog is ready to be filled.
It's a step in a direction towards my dreams and it's a place where I can share my heart in writing and photography.



 Join me and explore the open horizons at:
http://exploreopenhorizons.wordpress.com/

This blog won't be updated anymore after this day, but will remain online to display 5-year worth of memories and stories.
A huge thanks to my followers and readers, I hope to see you at the new blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten