Mijn kijk op de wereld, en een kijkje in de mijne...

maandag 18 februari 2013

Dust

"Stains and scratches only carry stories for the ones who made them."
"The past and the present must reunite to let the future happen."
"The off-key sounds seems to harmonize with the brokenness inside." 
"Dust always returns to dust. Drowning is my only chance to live again." 

Some sentences from my prophetic, poetic story called "Dust". 
I presented it for my Creativity Track for school, this is my personal project for the writers group and my first fictional story in English. It's about someone who returns to an old, abandoned house and the description of the rooms are symbolic for the process of the main character. The house is a symbol of the heart, but the rest of the interpretation is up to you! See this link for the story: 
http://issuu.com/missglowinthedark/docs/dust?mode=window or click on the magazine to read it in fullscreen.

How I love to paint with words :)





Oh and while I wrote it I listened to these songs, because beautiful music with poetic lyrics is just the best to get your inspiration from! 

Cinematic Orchestra - to build a home

Cinematic Orchestra - arrival of the birds

Cinematic Orchestra - exodus  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten